1. Enhance immunity and delay aging
- Lecithin can improve cell activity, strengthen the ability of cells to eliminate free radicals, help delay aging, promote metabolism, and enhance pet immunity. Suitable for young, old, or weak dogs.
2. Strong bones, improve fertility
- Lecithin can improve the digestion and absorption of vitamins and nutrients, promote bone growth, enhance endurance, and improve fertility; improve the physique of pregnant women and pregnant women, increase the number of fetuses, and promote lactation.
3. Beauty hair care
- Lecithin is the main component of biological cell membranes, which can repair damaged cell membranes, activate body metabolism, and supplement essential amino acids in the body. By consuming lecithin, the skin is healthier and has stronger resistance, and the dog's hair is shiny from the inside out. MAG Lecithin Fish Oil Granules contain lecithin, fish oil and other hair-beautifying ingredients, which is a good choice.
- The unsaturated fatty acid omega-3 in fish oil prevents hair from drying and falling out, promotes the growth of new hair, helps the hair return to its natural color, reduces the incidence of skin diseases, improves skin allergies and itching, and accelerates the healing of skin diseases. However, it is recommended not to eat puppies born under 3 months, because puppies are relatively fragile.
- Lecithin contains inositol phospholipids, and inositol is the basic substance for hair growth, which can promote healthy hair growth and prevent hair loss, while lecithin keeps hair growth normal, thick and beautiful. And it can be used as a food for cats to care for their fur normally.
- The dog's hair is unhealthy, and some lecithin can be properly supplemented for the dog.
Inquiry - Nourse Lecithin 500g Hair Care Powder for Dog