- 50% of plastic frisbees are broken? But ours won't!
- Silicone has high elasticity, high toughness, and is not easy to break. We have tested it, and it will not break even if you drop it from a 10-story building.
- 40% of plastic frisbees are broken? Ours will not!
- Can be bent to any angle you can imagine. not bad. Release the hand and it will return to its original state, avoiding the trouble of being accidentally broken when the Frisbee is in use.
- Can a low-quality frisbee hurt a dog? Absolutely not!
- The Frisbee is supposed to fly gently towards the dog. And many low-quality Frisbees are heavy, with burrs all over their bodies, made of poisonous materials, and fly to dogs. It's literally hitting the dog. Not to mention training, the dogs will run away when they see the Frisbee. The silicone frisbee is the same material as the baby pacifier. It is soft all over the body, light in weight 65g, non-toxic and non-thorn, so you can feel at ease.
- A 60% cotton frisbee can't fly? We fly well!
- With a weight of 65g and a streamlined design, it can achieve better flight regardless of its material and weight. Fly higher, fly farther, fly more smoothly, and draw a graceful arc in the wind. It's easier to train a dog.
Inquiry - Dog Frisbee pet toy frisbee dog silicone Dog Toys/Dog Training
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.